RukaziSintakumo

Thanks for this app. I never knew I needed a scrobbler until I saw how flawlessly this app works.
Just one thing that I wonder about is that when I scrobble an episode with Hachidori, it shows up on the list itself, but it does not create an 'post' on my activity feed saying that I watched the episode. Is that something the website would need to enable or something that the app would need to push?

chikorita157

There was as private entry bug, which caused all the entries set to private when it's not susposed to. The latest update, Alpha 3 finally fixes this after testing. You need to fix your entries so they are not private. You can find out what titles are affected by showing the Scrobble History.

RukaziSintakumo

Yep, that must have been it. My client was still on Alpha2. The must have been updated in the past 15 hours :P But thanks for the quick help on that one. I will test it on my next anime watching session :D

RukaziSintakumo

EDIT:
I found out what was wrong inside the app. For some reason, it still saved updating P5A as private. I had to manually change that with 'Update Status...' and also had to Delete the Search cache to make it work. Now it's working as intended. Sorry for the hassle :)

Okay, I just tested it with scrobbling the latest P5A episode and while it updated my list just fine, the Activity post stayed missing once again. I checked the settings in the App to make sure that the 'check mark' at 'Set newly scrobbled titles to Private' is not set. I need to add that I setup that I need to confirm every update in the app, just to make sure that it does not already update it while I'm watching the episode (I stop sometimes in between).
I have another app on my Mobile that creates the 'activity' post when I update the list so I'm not sure what I do wrong here.

chikorita157

Yes, you need to check for any entries that are accidentally set to private. It shouldn't happen to new titles or titles that haven't been updated by the program before.