Underrated Gems

VeritasAniki
Im suprised i didnt find such a topic. As my motto If no one do the right thing its up to you then so let me handle this aspect Do you feel this particular series didnt have the attention it deserve? Do you think this series is great but people dont recomend enough? Perhaps it has a good score overall but it just dumped to the just a little under the radar? Or it doesnt appeal to everyones taste but would be simply unforgetable ones you got into that train? Now is your time to suggest these hidden gems. Tip: You might trouble to remember as its awesome but doesnt come to mind right after you think about it. I mean look how many animes and mangas and visual novels light levels etc. so let me give you some guide 1.Pick a genre 2.Make your top 5 or top10 list about this genre only. You can add some aspect of other genre too. I mean for some people shingeki no kyojin is a mecha anime... 3.How many of them you saw on suggestions on anywhere really? Write that down. 4.If your answer is All of them then write down the 6th or 11th in that list. 5.Maybe write the reason why its underrated? 6.Profit??? 7.Hotel? As a tradition the one who open the thread must start. 1.Ergo Proxy probably because it released pretty much same time with Death Note not many people know this gem. Although sometimes i believe this way is the best. But i still recomend it. It has a dense story with very little action. So it might be hard to understand at first glance. 2.Bakuman Some people seems to underappreciated the hard work behind produce a manga. This one in particular actually makes me start drawing also. 3.Binbougami ga i believe it has the best comedy and drama balanced in it. Not recommend it if you dont like ecchi. But know this i dont like ecchi too. especially the one with harem in it. But there is no harem in this one. 4.Btoom you dont like SAO? Watch this. 5.Claymore watch the first episode. You like it? Youll like the rest of it. You finish it and carve out for more? Start the manga 6.Kaiji Are you bored all these action and comedy? You wanted to actually feel sad about the people? You wanna see the cruel world? This is for you. Some games in the anime has no logic tho. But im glad there is an anime that draws actual nose for characters. So the thread is yours. Have fun
37 Replies