Aniplex Announcement for Anime Expo 2018

breadsticks

As if the recent guest announcements for AX weren't enough, Aniplex has more in store for us: http://aniplexusa.com/ax2018/

Guests:

Ai Kayano, Ayako Kawasumi, Yoshitsugu Matsuoka, Tomori Kusunoki, Satoshi Tsuruoka, Yosuke Shiokawa (FGO Creative Director), and Masashi Ishihama (Persona 5 Director)

Personally, I'm super excited to see Yoshitsugu Matsuoka and Masashi Ishihama. I'll be trying to get into all of those panels too.

2 Replies
MexicanAnime

While I'm not a big fan of Go Nagai personally I still think it's real cool for him to be able to attend the event given how influential he is to medium and how he's shaped certain genres.

Out of all the guests I'm super excited to see the performance happening that Friday since I'll be able to see Yuki Kajiura, Aimer, and May'n live. I never expected I'd see Kaijiura so it's pretty cool since I've been a big fan of her works since I got into the medium.

Tarotist

I was waiting for who the major guests of honor would be. The only ones I'm interested in this year are May'n and Kayanon. Sadly I won't be able to make it to May'n's concert, and I doubt that Kayanon will have her own Q&A panel but instead will be part of the major event at AX, so it's going to be a dull year for me...