veritasmahwa

Madoka magica knows how to start anime.

Starlit

Madoka Magica had a very slow start. Created enough intrigue to keep me looking but that's about as much praise as I feel it deserves. Literally my favourite show of all time but I really think the people who wax lyrical about the first episode are being retrospectively gratified.

veritasmahwa

Fair point. But you know those little cuts Homura had. it wasn't a scene it was a moment of hearth beat. I knew why i'm here, people recommended the show after i told them i love ddlc but those little cuts actually hook me in. I also believe it's those little touches that make people watch more without even realize it.

Starlit

You probably wouldn't like me if you think PMMM is the best start to anime ....I'm a filthy movie reccing heathen xD

veritasmahwa

Nah i'm way more chill on these subjects actually :D people started to watch anime at x3 speed and forget the core of it. As long as you enjoy watching it-not anything else, yes- it's all worth it, nothing else matter.
For the topic, i'm not try to convice you but let me tell this. At least you don't know the sailor moon-it's a default magical girl anime that aired on TV- you shouldn't start with PMMM