Fate Class For Anime Characters

VeritasAniki
Lets create the most ambitious crossover for anime. In the Holy Grail War with anime characters as servants who do you pick for the class below? Let me explain the basics of the class if you dont know anything about Fate series Saber: Overall great on all stats. On pure muscle strenght second strongest. Sword user. Luckiest Lancer: On pure muscle strenght third strongest. As long as its a lancelike even a 2 sticks would do for a weapon. Berserker: On top of Pure muscle strenght. Agility check durability check. The most stupid one tho. Archer: Use Projectiles. Even throwing something counts. Second best stats overall. Caster: Support. Magic user. Careful against them. Never know what trick they have Assassin: Weakest stats. Great at hiding. Best Critical attack. Usually go for masters instead of fighting against servants Rider: My personal favourite. Ride a...uhm something. Has area attacks. Usually has a suprise skill that wouldnt expected from a rider. Ill suggest use different anime for every class. Bonus pointnot something special i just click the like button for people who write how they interact with each other The thread is yours. Are you the master? edit: Thanks to the Hitsu i like to add this for the class berserker Oh and keep in mind btw the rule for Berserker is actually that they needed to have gone berserk at some point during their life not necessarily that they need to be the strongest in terms of muscles or that they have to be the most stupid one thats just a side effect of the class in general.
20 Replies