Describe the last anime you watched as BADLY as possible, the other person has to guess it

StrangeBoss

its exactly what it says, just describe it as BADLY as possible and the next person has to guess it
and just make a new post and tag the other guy in it
i'll begin
girls riding around in ww2 and just gathering stuff

1137 Replies
tinkal

guess*

Funstorm6755

Lucky Star

PinkieBarto

@StrangeBoss Girl's Last Tour
yandere psycho sex cat

Olszak

tell me

PinkieBarto

bakemonogatari

Cneq

uhh...... that odd furry looking show from a few seasons ago Killing Bites? xD

gluttonous nun that bites protagonist

PinkieBarto

nope, it was bakemonogatari

Stray

@Cneq To aru majutsu no Index ;)

Hum... a crazy couple of immortal robbers chased by both the mafia and the police for a box

KenOh30

Baccano, I guess?

Family life with alien girls

Stray

Correct ! Well done ;)

Nevard29

Hinamatsuri
Saber and madoka bff

KenOh30

Correct, it's hinamatsuri.

MasterR3C0RD

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya

Human and AIs with swords! (and whips?)

Spelljinxer

Overlord with ecchi

Etewar

Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu?

Spelljinxer

Correct!

SpicyPepsi

A 16 year old with fantastic hair and his group of friends set out to find a killer in their small town with the help of his nephew and father

Itzcacalotl

Persona 4! :0

SpicyPepsi

Haha close, but it's Diamond is Unbreakable. They pretty much have identical plots if you think about it

Itzcacalotl

Hahaha, I thought I had it!
I rushed though, since when I read nephew, which I confused with niece, my brain instantly changed father for uncle.

Bada

Jojo's Bizarre adventure Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable.

A guy with red hair randomly starts playing basketball only because of a girl he's in love with.

NotGhosty

Slam dunk.
A suicidal dude teaches some children about the sorrow of life

Olszak

GTO

RoyalReaper

@NotGhosty

Sayonara, Zettsubou-sensei!!!

Tell me I'm right

Toriko

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei? @NotGhosty

three yakuza men become popular idols (this aint even bad description this just facts smh)

Kaeti

@Toriko sounds like back street girls

A bunch of people run round swinging weapons at their own kind and the entire thing has really bad pacing.

poggers
Elon-chan for Class Pres

@ChuiStar Tokyo Ghoul?

Kid drills holes in stuff

SassyChild

Gurren lagann

Removed

Girls and brooms, it's magically crazy.

ToraNoNoire

Little Witch academia? A group of high school students mainly girls discussing the curiosities of the opposite sex and daily life.

Removed

Damn it, yer rite, also, that's Galko-chan you're talking about, I think, it's been a long time since I got involved with it
Try this one:
Girl wants to race, she's not qualified, but then she is.
She races against weird creatures.

ToraNoNoire

aight aight id say Oban Star racers? also yes it is Galko-Chan. Two Op but young demon slayers are to be the next big Demon slayers one is a young boy with not many friends and the other is a young lady with not that many friends due to a secluded richer life style.

Removed

Damn it, you've stumped me, don't know that one
and yeah, that is Oban Star racers

ToraNoNoire

its twin star exorcist and i was not sure it was id only watched 3 eps of star racers when i was younger glad it was that reminds me i need to finish

Removed

It's gr8, that shit was my childhood

ToraNoNoire

glad to hear it i shall watch it sometime this week if i can last one id say a masked man eats for twice his fill when out to eat and when on the job he takes on assassinations for various clients till things get a bit more serious.

Removed

Squid girl.... jk jk, I think it's black, but maybe it's darker, what's darker than black?
Try this: Dudes die, why? Well the doctor wants to know. Oh shit, everything is going down, try to fight those sick monsters, they are NOT human so it's ok to kill them.
I tried making it vague, though I think you'll get it

ToraNoNoire

Lol legit spot on and u mean kono suba. not sure if ive watched the one ur talking about if it isn't

Removed

I tried to throw an underrated anime in, to get ye good, It's Shiki, now give me yours

ToraNoNoire

Aaah ye have yet to watch xd but ok ok lets see A boy grows up to be a frugal yet op fighter and is in love with a woman with fox ears who is also Op

Removed

Oooh boi, Iiiiiiii don't know that... rip ._.

ToraNoNoire

its Fox Spirit Matchmakers rather good show the further you get into it i'm not finished with it due to waiting for Japanese dub to continue or just start watching the Chinese Dub.

olivianeesan
a real-life adult, AMA
Removed

Ohshit, true

LittleBig

STEAMPUNK LOLIS AND THEIR PSEUDO-COAL BALLS

Olszak

tell me

SassyChild

@steamedmeatbun Is that princess principal ? A guy save a kid , the kid was bad , now the guy want to kill the kid

foxsuprise

@Javelot It's been a while, but i am guessing Monster?

An entire world, especially a certain dictator, are all thirsty for a certain girl

Ehusa

isn't that Now and Then, Here and There

foxsuprise

yep

Shadowninju

@Javelot Monster

He's the main character of a mecha anime, his name probably starts with an S. He also happens to be the densest object outside of a neutron star.
Hey! Maybe we will actually see some giant robots fighting this episode! Ah, who am I kidding...

abnas106

what is it?

Shadowninju

Full Metal Panic

Nijuhachigo

It applies to Evangelion too lol

wetsuitbattery

@Shadowninju
we all know who it is, Shin..lelouch from hunter x hunter 2039

An angel and demon compete for a dude's dic- cough love. (quoted from hentaihaven)