Rate the above user's profile page.

AceDetective

Rate the above user's profile page, including but not limited to the banner, profile picture, about me section, favorites, recent activity. Basically everything.

795 Replies
gojisama

Based on what you like and the detail you put into your profile id give you a 10/10 ;)

Removed

@gojisama I don't have high standards for profiles, so 10/10.

I put some random thing on the "about" and now I can't get rid of it. Mods pls fix so my profile can look cool.

gojisama

click next to your picture and go to settings you can change your about section there

Removed

Yeah, I know.

What I'm saying is that I cannot leave it blank or remove it. Try removing yours and see what happens.

Removed

I have a cool profile now. Thanks @Josh.

sunsetbridge

7/10. Cute profile picture, but needs a banner cover photo!

Removed

I'm fond of the KISS philosophy.

Keep It Simple, Stupid!

Removed

But thanks, really high rating.

Salang

weeb profil picture.
Beautiful banner and random favorites anime
4/10

sunsetbridge

Random how so?

Salang

basics anime that you can find in any profil, are you a beginner ?

sunsetbridge

Oh, nice try at bait, but you can do better!

Salang

Well It wasn't a bait, neither a bad comments, just the reality of your favorites.

raitootaku

weeb profil picture.

lol Have you noticed what site you're on?

Removed

[Removed]

Salang

thank you ! It's called Sandman, by Neil Gaiman if by any chance you wanna read it :D (the picture is from Sandman Overture wich is the last book to read after Sandman)

Bypass

10/10 would look for anime again

Trojani

8/10 You know what you like. Cute profile.

Ivnn

6/10, not too shabby

Eden

4/10, I would change that banner and add a bit more to the bio, also you don't have any favorites? Overall pretty good taste in anime, though.

Ivnn

I haven't thought of adding my favorites yet, I think my bio is alright and ur definitely right about the banner, I need to change it.

sunsetbridge

@EdenIsNotHere

8/10, I quite like the sky blue background and sakura blossoms gif, it compliments the Madoka picture quite well.

AceDetective

@sunsetbridge
Beautiful Persona 5 banner, interesting bio, I like your favorites too.

7.5/10

Ivnn

9/10, Absolutely gorgeous ^

Osyx

@AceDetective
Too many favorite characters and not enough staffs, I like symmetry :p I like the bio and the pictures though, also your favorite anime is da bomb.

7/10

Removed

Ooh boy, I've been waiting for this thread >:)

@Osyx
Like you, I also prefer symmetry of the favourites. Considering both of our profiles are organized the same in that regard, I'll give you props for that. I can't stand that date format you use in your description. YYYY-MM-DD is so much more intuitive IMO. It's nice and clean, which is also a bit boring. Your banner matches up well to your profile picture, which I also like.

Strong 6 to a light 7/10

Trojani

YYYY-MM-DD isn't used in all countries.

Removed

That doesn't mean you can't choose to use it. For example, I use 24 hour time even though it's not used in my country because I think it's more intuitive. It is a nitpicky thing though, and it's likely most people would consider what I mentioned above to be ridiculous.

Trojani

It's not ridiculous. You're right. Both 24 hour time and ordering things by year are more intuitive. But, it is nitpicky.

Osyx

Thank you. Yeah I can change that format, honestly YYYY-MM-DD (instead of DD/MM/YYYY) is the one I usually use so dunno why I didn't do that this time...

TPolen27

Random jumble that seems smashed together but still works. 7/10.

yuzutop

3, pretty empty