Anime Watching Challenge: Challenge Submissions

Lazareen

We Have a Website Now!

Check it out and bookmark it for a one stop location for all AWC challenges!

Submit links to your completed challenges in this forum.

Please do not post any questions in this forum. This forum should be for challenge submissions only.

If you have any questions direct them to the FAQ forum, talk to us on Discord, or talk to a AWC Staff directly: List of AWC Staff Members can be found on the AWC Master forum.

How to submit:

• When you have finished the challenge, make sure your submission has been updated in the challenge post.
  • Post a link to your final submission as a comment to this post as well as what challenge you are submitting for.
    You can get a link by clicking on the link icon on your forum reply. Post that comment web address to this forum. This makes it easier for reviewers instead of looking through multiple forums for submissions. Thank you!

After you post a completed challenge:

• One of our reviewers will reply to your submission when it is under review.
  • A reviewer will check through your challenge to ensure you have met all the requirements.
  • If you missed a requirement, we will reply with which challenge requirement you need to fix and why.
  • If you have completed it successfully, we’ll reply with “Challenge Completed Successfully.”

AWC Leadership: Lazareen | Shoxi | Electrochemist
AWC Staff: annahoj | Gaige | GrandPanacea | Kondor | MrMustache | Moha | Nymh | Plusho | Resire | Skirider7 | TrapperHell

3302 Replies
MrMustache

Challenge completed successfully.

SatouFuji

@MrMustache Wait so I don't have to add the disclaimer?

Shoxi
Donator

Hello SatouFuji!

Can you please explain how you managed to finish all of these shows under 48 hours?

I made some calculations (assuming that you've only slept for 4 hours a day under the 48 hours and haven't done anything else but watched anime). This means that we have 40 hours for more than 20 anime which is physically impossible based on your picked shows:

1. Mahou Shoujo Nante Mou Ii Desu kara. 12x5 mins -> 60 mins to complete
2. Plastic Nee-san 12x2 -> 24 mins
3. 91days 12x20 -> 240 mins
4. Takunomi 12x13 -> 156 mins
5. Kanojo to Kanojo no Neko: Everything Flows 4x8 -> 32 mins
6. Mirai Nikki (7 eps done before -> 19 remain) 19x20 -> 380 mins (this is the only entry that was started on 20/07 and ended at 21/07, all of the other entries were done under 48 hours according to your submission)
7. Btooom! 12x20 -> 240 mins
8. Yami Shibai 13x5 -> 65 mins
9. Saiki Kusuo no Ψ Nan 2 24x20 -> 480 mins
10. Rec 9x10 -> 90 mins
11. Gabriel Dropout -> 12x20 -> 240 mins
12. Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo -> 97 mins
13. Yoru wa Mijikashi Arukeyo Otome -> 93 mins
14. Minami-ke 13x20 -> 260 mins
15. Tamako Market 12x20 -> 240 mins
16. Gyagu Manga Biyori 12x5 -> 60 mins
17. IDOLiSH7 17x20 -> 340 mins
18. Tu Bian Yingxiong 12x11 -> 132 mins
19. Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken 13x4 -> 52 mins
20. Tsurezure Children 12x10 -> 120 mins

Based on the above -> Total time needed to watch everything (while skipping OPs and EDs minus time needed for Mirai nikki): 4091-380 minutes = 3711 minutes or 61,9 hours.

Even if you haven't slept a minute and watched anime 48 hours straight, you couldn't have complete it.

Also I don't want to be picky or anything, I'm just curious how did you manage to do everything this fast. If you've used multiple screens or 2x speed or even more please state it in your submission as a disclaimer. Also I don't see the reason why would you do this for a non-time limited event.

Thank you!

SatouFuji

I watched them in x2 and x3 speed. Most of them were comedy so it wasn't that hard to follow through. I'm also used to it. Do you want me to edit this submission or the one in the link?

Oh and also I wanted to speed through this challenge because I didn't want it to burden me later on [not saying I don't enjoy doing it] and I still have to clear my PTW before August where my work will be starting. Probably also because of instinct, when I see challenges like these I want to be the first one [at least one of the] to finish it, pretty selfish of me haha.

Shoxi
Donator

Thanks for the explanation, I didn't want to sound like an idiot, I was just curious. In the next challenge we'll put it in the description that speed-watching goes against the spirit of the challenge, because these events were made in order to spice up the anime watching habits of the participants. Otherwise it's fine this time, it was just surprising that you've managed to do it in two days. Also you don't have to write a disclaimer or any note in the submission because you've explained everything. The submission can be considered as completed.

SatouFuji

Oh okay sweet!

Yeah I thought so, I did feel a bit guilty for rushing through it. I'll keep that in mind :)

RikkaKuroibara
Challenge Accepted
Trojani

Challenge completed successfully. Thank you for your participation. ♥

RikkaKuroibara
Challenge Accepted

Thank you for the fun opportunity, can't wait for more challenges! ^__^

Shoxi
Donator

Challenge completed successfully. Well done @Deterio :)

Removed

[Removed]

Lazareen

@Uc690 please add start and end dates to your submission. We cannot review it until that information has been entered. Thank you!

Lazareen

Additionally, please keep in mind you cannot use previously seen anime to complete the challenge. However, you can use currently watching.

Uc690

ohh so i need to modified some of them but if i finished some animes in the last 2 weeks can i place them or not?

Lazareen

No. Time for challenge start is the day you posted. If you complete the anime before you started the challenge, it doesn't count.

Uc690

ok i got it

alley
Shoxi
Donator

Challenge completed successfully! Congratulations! :)

Aqota
Shoxi
Donator

Challenge completed successfully! Congrats! :)

Removed

[Removed]

Shoxi
Donator

Challenge under review.

RikkaKuroibara
Challenge Accepted
Lazareen

Challenge successfully completed! Congratulations ♥

RikkaKuroibara
Challenge Accepted

Thank you very much for all your hard work!

Removed

[Removed]

Electrochemist
data mod

Challenge completed successfully, well done! :)

Electrochemist
data mod

Challenge completed successfully, well done. :3

Removed

[Removed]

Electrochemist
data mod

Challenge completed successfully, well done!

Fakegoose

for the August challenge easy level
https://anilist.co/forum/thread/4728/comment/97000

Electrochemist
data mod

Grassman
HAL9000

August Challenge Easy

Can I reply to these comment when I complete the hard level?

https://anilist.co/forum/thread/4728/comment/97455

Electrochemist
data mod

Lazareen

Resubmit when you finish the hard challenge that way all AWC staff get a notification in the subscribed forum. Thank you!

Trigger
Praise the sun!
Lazareen

Congratulations! Challenge completed successfully. ♥