Nxzeah
Donator
Kondor

Heyo Nxzeah!

Good work on your challenge so far. There was just one problem going through this submission:

• For #10 you linked us the Mecha Challenge forum post, the whole challenge post that we put up ourselves. I need you to link your specific comment with your challenge list. If you don't know how to find this, instructions can be found in our FAQ thread.

Once you correct this issue, just reply back here after updating your list and I'll be glad to take another look.

Just as a heads up, we are going to start enforcing that people update their start/end dates for their shows on their Anime List. We're aware that AniList doesn't always do this automatically like it should, but taking the few seconds to make sure these are noted when you start and complete your shows you use for challenges can end up saving us a good amount of time per review. In the near future, submissions that include shows that do not have these will be asked to have them updated. For those that already do this, fantastic. For those that don't, thanks for understanding and cooperating.

Nxzeah
Donator

Hi!
I misunderstood how it was working, that was my bad I thought I only had to choose one genre challenge and watch something who would suit in it.
So it means that I have to submit a participation in the mecha challenge? Because I wasn't really planning to do it for now so I'm forced to create a whole post right now under the mecha challenge with the template etc just to get this challenge validated?
Thanks for your time, I'm sorry to bother you haha

Kondor

Heyo!

You're the second person to have had this problem, so I'll make you the same deal I made with the other person. We'll count this as complete so long as when you inevitably make your Mecha challenge list (and we both know you're jumping at the chance to do it because it's fun), you need to use Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team - Miller's Report somewhere for the Easy level of the challenge. \o/

Nxzeah
Donator

UPDATE: I finally started the AWC: Mecha Genre Challenge and used Kidou Senshi Gundam: Dai 08 MS Shotai - Miller's Report as promised! (my post in the AWC: Mecha Genre Challenge)

Kondor

January 2019 Challenge: Hard Mode complete. Good job!

Nxzeah
Donator

fine with me, i'll do it when I'll have more free time, thank you!