My Anime Buddy!

Removed
A fun way to watch anime and talk about it with fellow members. Find your anime buddy for that anime youve been eyeing so longingly. que awkward winks Lets start with a bit of history to why I wanted to start the Anime Buddy system. So while on my search for a place to fill the void that MAL left in my soul back in May I came across AnimePlanet and a forum with anime buddy challenge/group discussion thread. While I never joined in myself I really liked the concept of it . . . even if it felt like everyone was wanting to watch things I had already started or finished. disclaimer I wasnt starting anything new at the time either I thought it would be fun to start an anime buddy system here and see how it goes. Im excited but nervous to put this up here. Ive never done something like this before. Baring that in mind if you feel that something isnt working or you want to add something that would make things easier or more interesting please tell me So how this works. . . First thing you post here with the anime that you want to start rewatch or finish. Next wait for your buddies to reply to your comment that they are interested. Then you and your buddies agree on . . . Discuss the anime. Hard guidelines to choosing an anime for a buddy up. Can be any format and length Link of the animes page here on AniList Is easy to stream on the web no downloading Is completed no currently airing A minimum of 2 seasons old Be clear if it is to start rewatch or finish As for posting and length of time to wait to start the anime. Reply here to start a buddy search Reply to the original comment to buddy up for the anime Wait 5 days minimum before starting the anime no time zone restrictions anyone can join up to two weeks after the start date Buddies are responsible for where discussion takes place This post is not for discussion it is only for pairing up with buddies As of right now only two anime buddy ups allowed per member just a testing number meaning can only buddy up for two anime at a time. Last but not least. Once you finish the anime and have discussed it reply to the original search or link to it in an activity to brag obviously a must. suggestions or questions have their own comments to post to or you can contact me on my profile.
25 Replies