The AniHunt Team [Accepting Volunteers] //Closed//

Removed
The AniHunter Exam parody of The Hunter Exam from HxH is an event that will take place here at Anilist. It is where users will have to do specific things and find clues either by links watching anime/reading manga solving puzzles etc. to get to the end. The first 10 or more people who finishes will get a reward most likely a badge thats unique from each other but is considering other things. Users can also work together but the limit is 3 people might change later on. Im still putting the ideas together so this is just the basic rundown of it. Open Roles: Badge Maker: Closed 2 Forum Mods: Helps post and make forums regarding the event Closed 1 Editor: Someone who is good at photoshop and digital layouts to make the logo posters etc. Closed 1 Programmers: Someone who knows his/her stuff around technology/internet to make the hunt more fun Closed 2 Social Mods: Must have a wide reach in Anilist share things regarding the event and encourage users to participate although this can all be done by anyone in the team Closed All those who get accepted for any of these roles will also help come up with ideas and help examinees. They will also be a mod in the discord server for discussions which I will link only to the ones who got accepted for now. As for me Im just a person whos not good at anything thats why Im asking for help. This team is not run by one person me but everyone. It is not about higher roles since I myself have no reason to be the leader. I want everyone in this team to just have fun and help each other in making the event. Might also make different levels if the first one was received well. All spots are now taken but you can always volunteer if we ever need some assistance in any of these roles 100https://i.ur.com/xlFcZmS.jpg And yes Im borrowing this logo from HxH for now since there is no official logo for this yet.
20 Replies