Legendary AMVs from y'all

veritasmahwa

I can't think anything better to open this topic than this. One of my favourite youtubers Gigguk just put it into words everything i wanted to say about AMV.

I literally open a youtube account just so i can support AMV with likes and subscribes. My "favourite" folder on youtube is basicly an AMV archive

So the task is simple. Find an AMV that considered the best for you and post the link here.

42 Replies
bdubs
Donator

I remember watching this AMV like 9ish years ago and I only realized it was an AMV until recently. I don't really fuck with AMVs but this pretty dope.

gi90

It's hard to pick just one... here's few i think are really good

and here's bonus: how many anime can you name in those amvs(they're also very good amvs)

veritasmahwa

I remember the first AMV and the hype i got. It was one of the first AMV i ever watched....good times gudtimess

Erwin
Donator

No competition.

jamer10

LaserRaptor

This is actually music slapped over another amv like Naruto promotional video. Check out Naruto x UT. I think you'll find it on vimeo

GravyPaddock

shadowzephyr

Old but gold.
Masterplan - Sail On (One Piece AMV) - 2005

AMV info: https://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=84010

Mimi
Donator

LaserRaptor

Anime in 60fps always looks so trippy.

MrBbb

Is this from an anime ?

Mimi
Donator
MrBbb

Ok thanks, i've already planned to watched it :)

StrangeBoss

uzuka

oh noooo i fkn cried everytime i watched this amv ;w;

LaserRaptor

Got reminded of these due to what @Mimi posted.

Ghibli:

Evangelion:

A bonus one cause I'm a big fan of Lupin (Spoilers for Part 4)

anderregidor
Donator

Numinous is absolutely fucking amazing. A masterpiece in terms of effects.

LaserRaptor

True.
Though editing wise my fav would be Anime's got Talent. I didn't post that cause everyone has probably seen it.

anderregidor
Donator

My all-time favourite one is the Bohemian Rhapsody - Evangelion Opus AMV, what a masterpiece. It deserves more views, the lyrics are so well matched with the visuals...

LaserRaptor

Idk if this counts as AMV but Devilman rap works so well with Champloo

Removed

veritasmahwa

I like any kind of AMV but movie trailer with anime characters have a special place in my hearth

Juble

hard to beat

veritasmahwa

I wanted to like it but it's just a music over a scene.

Juble

still way better than most amvs

veritasmahwa

That i agreed

Juble

maybe you'll like this

veritasmahwa

Now that's more like it!

Eliestal

This one is great (song in French^^)