Best anime/manga to watch/read when influenced by cannabis?

Dillis

What are your best animes and mangas at that time. All recommendations welcome:D

21 Replies
Starlit

Unfortunately I haven't seen as much as I should have to actually speak from experience but I personally loved Koe no Katachi for this. Real chill soundtrack and just a pleasant feel if you want mellow.

Koe no Katachi
Drama, Romance,
Movie · Finished · Summer 2016 · 88%

Dillis

Omgg, I watched this movie, it is so good:D Forgot to put on completed list tho:P

wakaruze

honestly, anything you're already into. personally, i'll watch something fun and actiony or something comedic. 70s and 80s anime are especially good because of the color palettes and usually choice soundtracks. 90s anime if you want to gape at animation physics and deliciously inky line art. i havent watched enough early 2000s to say anything about that period nor have i been exploring most recent productions.

Dillis

This looks very promising, definitely reading this.
Btw, I check it out on the manga site where I read, and it says it only has 3 chapter till now. Is this correct or? Other manga sites have the same quantity.

Moelancholy

Yeah that should be correct

Dillis

Oh ok then. How often does it come out?

Moelancholy

Its unlikely it will ever continue. Been on hiatus forever

bdubs

Some episodes of Space Dandy and probably Flip Flappers

Settonn

Definitely Nichijou

JCooly

All of the Yes!

fulgur

madoka mag- wait, no, that's something to watch under acid

Dillis

hahahaxD i tried to watch that like 5 years ago but never finished, it was too random.

Dillis

Can't find last one, the Neo Yokio.
And as for Bible Black, I'm not sure if I want to watch hentai:P

ConTable

Check netflix.

Dillis

Don't have it unfortunately.

Dillis

Nice people, thank you everyone:D Will start one by one:P