[Spoilers] Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai - Episode 10 Discussion

AniBot

Discussion thread for Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl-senpai no Yume wo Minai episode 10. Aired Thursday, 06-Dec-2018 02:15:00 JST.

You can find/watch Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl-senpai no Yume wo Minai at the following sites:

What did you think of the episode?

• Favorite scene/moment?
  • Enjoying the series so far?
  • What do you expect or want to happen next?

This is an automated thread, if you would like to take ownership of this thread please message @Josh

11 Replies
Settonn

It was definitely an episode

notsowiseboy

My Mai-san can't possibly be this cute

Virtual0txt

Quantum physics and Quantum teleportation that is it. I don't realy, like that.
It does not convince me.
I would rather like something unrealistic like magic or curse.
But no, no, Quantum Quantum is answer for everything. It's very annoying that only answer we got is QUANTUM PHYSICS (You are to stupid to get this so don't even try to understand. Just believe)

Lycinius

I believe in the anime they are trying to use quantum mechanics to explain the phenomenon, but IRL quantum mechanics doens't work that way.

Think of it like the anime's version of magic called quantum mechanics.

They are only using the very general idea of concepts of quantum mechanics. Things magically happening, explained using 'quantum mechanics'. Probably just to sound more sophisticated :p

Virtual0txt

If i could think about it like magic then
I would like to like almost every S-F anime/book/movie.
If creator go in to S-F, then he have to do it properly.
He have to do something more than just telling
consumer "QUANTUM PHYSICS".
I have even more to say. This anime is similar to Monogatari, i bet you noticed that.
MC helps girls with theirs problems, and he is building something like ,,harem".
This is a common point.
.. at this moment i noticed that it useless to compare these series.
Monogatari is masterpiece, Bunny girl is just seasonal anime
which we will forget until next year.

KyuuMann

The use of Quantum physics was an explanation of the Blondie's puberty syndrome. But rather a metaphorical way of expressing the idea of "Blondie wants to be Mai, so she copies her looks, to be Mai". I think this because of the wording of the explanation. Blondie "took the blueprint for her big sisters physical body". Blondie copied the body of Mai, in order to further be Mai. Note I havent re watched the episode, but I do think my theory is right.

choskyo

was this the first episode where we didn't get a kaede waking sakuta up scene? how am i gonna survive without my weekly fix

GJB93
Donator

Wasn't the biggest fan of Nodoka's character, but the arc ended well all the same. Looking forward to the start of Kaede's arc next week.

neo
Donator

I love how Sakuta is always in control of everything, what a guy. But it was slightly forced drama between Nodoka and Mai, nonetheless still a fulfilling ep. I am excited to see how Kaede will react to immersing herself back into society.

Lycinius

Can't wait for the next arc (one true imouto)! And also the ED song.

KyuuMann

The last 1 minute of the episode (not the after credit scene) was unnecessary for the story, and should be removed.

Its an insult to my supreme Intellect to even view the aforementioned scene. >:(