Plz No More Female Lolicons

AniBlade

Okay, um......I just want to say that I hope anime like these don't become a trend because I'm surprised that another one came right after. Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! was the first and only anime about a female lolicon that I watched (not including side characters of other anime) and it was really weird in a cute way but sometimes creepy. I guess that Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru!'s female lolicon character was so popular last season that they had to give us more.

The first episode of Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! was moe but still a bit weird and I'll tell you why. The main character is your usual run-of-the-mill female neet who awakens as lolicon as well as her first? love for her little sister's friends in which both of them are in elementary school while she's a college student, ok.

I also forgot to mention that the little girl is easily coerced by sweets which the MC is really good at making, hmmmm.......I don't see anything wrong with that (:

If you liked Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! then you'll like this anime too since they're kinda similar.

62 Replies
Moelancholy

I want to point out that this

I just that Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru!'s female lolicon character was so popular last season that they had to give us more.

makes no sense. Anime takes longer to produce than just a few weeks. This has been in production for a long while by now.

AniBlade

Sorry, let me correct and explain myself.
Firstly, the word 'just' was suppose to be 'guess' so, I wasn't trying to applying any certainties

Secondly, I know it takes a long time to make an anime, that phrase was to be taken as a hyperbole (an exaggeration) for the reason why there might have been another anime about a female lolicon for this season. So it wasn't to be taken seriously

Hope I cleared up the misunderstanding

MajorApplePie
Cutest Futa

Better than the alternative of having disgusting male lolicons.

Would I rather have a show with a pure loli cast? Obviously, but we can't have everything.

AniBlade

You have a point there.....ig

Khaleesi00

Idk I think it’s just as weird no matter which gender.

MajorApplePie
Cutest Futa

But girls are cute and not disgusting creeps like men!

LIame

Major dropping the wise words of wisdom.

Ragian

I hope you are joking

MajorApplePie
Cutest Futa

Why would you hope that?

Girls are cute.
Men are creeps.

Ragian

Have fun living your delusion

MajorApplePie
Cutest Futa

I will have fun living in the real world thanks.

Taluun
mod
Best Friend

It's either an act Major has been putting up for the past 5 years or he's serious. Either way it's best not to waste your time on such.

MajorApplePie
Cutest Futa

I don't have the dedication to keep something up for 5 years.

Obviously not all men are creeps and all women cute.
My blanket statement is more about me not liking guys in my media when girls would make a cuter substitute.

There are also three views to consider.

• Hentai
  • Regular Japanese Manga/Anime
  • The real world.

In hentai men are very often creeps and women the victims. Not every time and the roles may be reversed, but I'd say the majority is men being creeps. Plenty of bbm and/or rape doujins out there.

Regular Manga/Anime seems to be mostly balanced as in men aren't usually creeps.

And men in the real world tend to be rather disgusting when talking about women, at least from my experience. Again not everyone, I wouldn't have any good friends otherwise.
I don't know about women, I assume they aren't talking freely with men around, I'm sure they aren't any different though.
My opinion on what is and isn't disgusting in this context might be vastly different from others. The real world is less about creeps and more what I see as disgusting behavior.

Taluun
mod
Best Friend

Wow I got Major to make a post that was at least semi serious for once.

What do I win!?!

Removed

Don't watch them, ezpz.

Thanks for bringing attention to it though, read the manga long enough ago and didn't realise it got an anime adaptation so I'd probably have missed it if this thread wasn't bumped.

AniBlade

I never said it didn't like it....I quite enjoyed them to be honest. I'm just saying that its an original idea that I don't want to become overused like the Isekai genre but it was really popular. I'm hoping it doesn't appear every season from now and become generic.

Removed

Oh yeah that I get.. I guess we'll see in spring and summer but the industry does tend to go hard on new trends for a while.

Taluun
mod
Best Friend

The screenshots from both ive seen make me think I would love them.

Zeppan

Wataten is actually AOTY material, your opinion is invalid.

AniBlade

I never said it didn't like it....I quite enjoyed them to be honest. I'm just saying that its an original idea that I don't want to become overused like the Isekai genre but it was really popular. I'm hoping it doesn't appear every season from now and become generic.

Deafness

FeelsDumbMan

Electrochemist
data mod

While watching these kinds of shows, I like to say this phrase over and over in my head: "It's not real."

BarefootKommando

That's what I say on the way to work every morning

papsoshea

Fiction isn't real but the finished text and the ideas it represents are.

Electrochemist
data mod

Yes, but that could be said for just about anything you consume, this argument has been made about the correlation between video-games and violence for years.

papsoshea

What I mean is, if people want to critique IP creators for their decisions in their works, it's totally fine. Not saying that female lolicons in anime are promoting/encouraging/causing paedophilia. Just wanted to point out that although that none of this is real, what is real is the finished text and critiquing the finished text doesn't warrant a response with "It's not real" or any in-universe justification because its invalid.

Electrochemist
data mod

I think you misunderstood the context of my original post. But let me explain...

I don't actually personally enjoy these types of shows regarding that sort of subject matter, at all. But when I do happen to watch them (Like now, me and my friends are simuling Wataten for some reason), I have to "remind myself they are in fact not real", otherwise I would get deeply bothered about the subject matter, just like OP, because yes, it is sketchy subject matter that is taken too lightly for what it represents.

But in my humble opinion... it really is kinda a pointless endeavour to get deeply upset about it because they will never stop making these shows. That's not to say that you're not allowed to get upset about it and that's also not to say that it's not okay to also critique it, but if somebody is allowed to critique it, then I think critiquing what they have said, whether an off hand comment or an essay (as long as it's not offensive or personal)... should also be valid.

papsoshea

I see, my apologies, I misunderstood where you were coming from. To be honest, I was mainly focusing on the "It's not real" remark. Totally, you can challenge critiques, that opens the discussion.

What I thought you were saying is that, since it's not real, there is nothing to criticize (silly me). It's an argument used loosely in the anime community and then its usually followed with in-universe answers for out-of-universe questions.

Shoxi

Tbh I don't think they'll step out of boundaries very much, I expect Yuru Yuri tier interactions at most. Also to answer the original concern: I don't think this will become a trend, we are only talking about 2 shows along these lines, so it's still not isekai caliber in terms of overused tropes.

BlyatMonogatari
Donator

Yuru Yuri gets away with it because they are all lolis.

Shoxi

Yeah, and that's why I mentioned I think that kind of interaction would be the most they would do in this show. I don't expect any outrageous sexualization, I hope they'll stay on the wholesome side.

Aldnox

Don't watch them. I don't watch the 80 isekai that come out every year either.

AniBlade

moonlightmama

how can i make it so that i never have to read the word lolicon ever again

AniBlade

EZ....stop watching anime and reading manga, there's always a risk. Oh wait but then you won't have any reason to keep living anymore so that;s a problem in and of itself.

BlyatMonogatari
Donator

I mean, you see the word "lolicon" everywhere in any online community because anime is pretty mainstream when you count memes and joking about people who enjoy it.

AniBlade

Tru....so the only way you can stop seeing the word lolicon is to stop using the internet in general which is worse than death itself.

moonlightmama

AnimDon

I hate Loli, but I just consider brother and sister relate ship. Additionally I feel emotional invested our main male protagonist, because he got fuck up last time.......

GaigeNotifs

How about no more fullstop because lolicons are literal pedophiles

AniBlade

Nah, they're still innocent, since they never do anything indecent to the lolis. It's just an over-the-top infatuation to them which makes them seems so creepy.

Dalekkar

But they aren't, it'd be the same as classifying those who enjoy playing games like COD or battlefield as murderers.

kougar

loli and shota are for pervs and closet pedos.

AniBlade

You're basically describing the majority of otakus -_-

kougar

@AniBlade yeah, basically

Taluun
mod
Best Friend

Lolicons deserve love!

Kazakuri
mod
Watch Shoujo Ramune

Thanks, Taluun.

Taluun
mod
Best Friend

I hope this manga gets an anime adaptation next https://anilist.co/manga/104197/Oneesan-wa-Joshi-Shougakusei-ni-Kyoumi-ga-arimasu/

Very cute and funny read.

ReinhardVonMusel

Loli is love, loli is life, for lolis we live, for lolis we love, for lolis we fap.

BloodOrangeAlice

There is also Happy Sugar Life from 2 seasons ago. I am not a fan of female lolicon or any kind of lolicon in general. So I tend to stay away from that kind of stuff.

AniBlade

I didn't watch that but it seemed interesting. I just never got an urge to watch it.