[Spoilers] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - Episode 5 Discussion

waifwu

Another cute creature. This episode was fun. Not sure weather Filo turned into human form by leveling up or she can change it at her own will. Probably the former looks like the case here. I prefer the bird Filo tho(for now).
She destroyed spear hero's crotch so props for that as well.

Also the queen seems to be somewhat controlling her daughter(the princess).

13 Replies
pHL0x

You can see Filo transforming in the opening, so i guess she can do it on her own will later on.

Mockbone

I was surprised the Queen showed up this early, but shit's about to be straightened out.

Can't wait for the "Judgement" of Bitch and Trash lol

thoughts57

Spoiler much? But still good thtat;s coming

HankMoody79

the queen definitely has a lot of power, more so than the king it seems as the princess was visalbly scared of the hooded people

to be honest i think i would have liked the shield hero just to decline the race and watch the princess have to leave as im sure that scroll said the shield hero was to be the new lord

gotta say i really liked this episode. was nice to see the princess getting some payback. i hate her nearly as much as i hated joffrey :D

Banaan

The Queen's stronger than the king i'm pre sure, its a matriarchy after all

ConTable

They did say that it was a Matriarchy in the first episode didnt they.

Kanaji

When ?

Yveltix

"In the first episode"

Kanaji

I meant like what part of the episode. I don't want to rewatch the entire episode for a single line.

aocchan

iirc when Naofumi gets accused of rape in front of the kind and the other heroes

wesim

it was when naofumi rejected the wine in the tavern. she said something like "brave of you to reject a woman in a matriarchy"

huangsheng123

good!

ninabird007

If I could draw anime, I would create an anime film about link Batman :)