Why the Hell are You Here, Teacher!? - Episode 2 (Release Discussion)

papsoshea

Cool it, my son!
Thank you, Lord, for gracing us with his masterpiece, we forgive you for the censorship but pray that the uncensored version makes its way to us soon. We are grateful and we feel blessed. Amen!

So every segment, the teacher just randomly shows up and lewd ensues lol that kiss though! And not the "Something's poking the back of my head" ones hahaha omg the best 12 minutes of my life every week with this anime, its the best trashy show of the season.

What did you think of the episode?

• Favorite scene/moment?
  • Enjoying the series so far?
  • What do you expect or want to happen next?
1 Reply
ZenkoKitsune

The second episode was good, and I hope the uncensored version will pop out soon. Even tho the boner part was pretty expected the futon one caught me completely off guard!

The breast sucking was a bit odd but nevermind, Kojima was so cute

I'm pretty impressed about this short and I'm really looking forward to seeing the next episode.
I like the fact that, even if some jokes are clishéd, the show is not boring at all like other mediocre ecchi anime that aim to be funny.

I think ecchi is quite an uncanny valley since it's easy to overuse ecchi material making the show terrible and it's not that case so far. It does not lose your interest and you want to keep watching it.

I hope that the other characters will not ruin the show and I hope they are at the same level as Kojima since she is actually my type, www

UPDATE: I just discovered that Kojima's voice actress is Sumire Uesaka! I'm pretty impressed with her skill: she's able to suit such different type of characters (° ^ °)