AWC: Rainbow Challenge
Create a rainbow by watching 8 anime with different coloured cover art!
- All covers must be distinctly the required colour
- If you are unsure, please use another anime with a cover that is unquestionably the required colour
- The cover art is featured on an anime’s AniList page. The banner art, any other art and covers from other websites do not count.
You cannot use any anime from other challenges; all anime you watch must be used exclusively for the Rainbow Challenge
- This does not apply to "Collection" challenges
- You cannot use anime you previously started
- You cannot rewatch anime for this challenge
- You cannot use anime with the format “Music”
- You cannot use the same anime to fulfill multiple requirements within this challenge
- You cannot use speed watching to complete this challenge
Speed watching is watching an anime at 2x speed / 3x speed, etc. This goes against the spirit of these challenges which is to introduce you to anime you may not have watched otherwise
There is no time limit to complete this challenge
Your activity must include the start and end dates, which can be added in the AniList List Editor
Your profile must be set to public so we can verify your anime list and activity
- Post a reply in this thread when you start the challenge with the code we have provided below
- You can keep track of your progress through editing your submission here, or update it when you are finished
- Please use the code template we have provided for your challenge submission. You can edit it however you want as long as it includes the same information
- You can find the challenge code here: Rainbow Challenge Code. Fill out the portions in red text only to keep code formatting
- When you have fulfilled all of the requirements for a challenge, please post a link to your final submission in the Challenge Submissions Thread
You can get a link by clicking on the link icon on your forum reply. Post that web address as a comment to the challenge submissions forum. This makes it easier for reviewers instead of looking through multiple forums for submissions
Formatting for challenge submissions must include the following information:
- Start: DD/MM/YY Finish: DD/MM/YY Colour: Link with Anime Title
Optional screenshot image
Only submissions via the AniList forum will be accepted. This means submissions via Discord, spreadsheets or other documents will not be reviewed.
- You may wish to include a screenshot of an anime’s AniList page in case the cover changes between starting and submitting your challenge; if so, please show the whole page, not only the cover.
Please note: There is no Recommendation Bot for this challenge. If you are having a difficult time finding an anime with a cover of a certain colour, you are welcome to ask in our Discord, or ask a fellow AniList member for a recommendation. If you have any form of colour blindness, feel free to message our staff and we will be happy to help.
Watch an anime with a red cover
Watch an anime with a orange cover
Watch an anime with a yellow cover
Watch an anime with a green cover
Watch an anime with a blue cover
Watch an anime with a purple cover
Watch an anime with a pink cover
Watch an anime with another colour coverState the colour
(white, black, brown, etc.)
If you are having a difficult time finding an anime to fulfill a certain requirement, feel free to ask in our Challenge Discussion Forum, ask us on Discord, or ask a fellow AniList member for a recommendation.