A tier list

Made a tier list out of the top 100 most popular anime on the site.
https://tiermaker.com/create/anilist-top-100-most-popular-64610

30 Replies
Shinycarp

Well this is just a haven't watched shitfest for me

Taluun
mod
Best Friend

Tobi404

Haruhi a masterpiece? Elfen Lied bad? OK then , Well to each his own I guess. Anyway I don't know if this is the right place to say this ( personally I think we should have a private chat option on this site ) but THANK YOU for closing my " PLEASE HELP " thread. Honestly though thanks because it brought me nothing but grief and was just me being swarmed with negativity and bullshit about how fruitless it was and how I Bleach sucks ect ect from people who have to lash out at it because it's not some obscure clap trap slice of life , or fan service and nothing else or an overly melodramatic seinen with no real plot other than psychological masturbation with no actual point and me getting enraged and going to far with my comments. Which I should have seen coming over here. Regardless Thank you for stopping it as it was not productive and did nothing but infuriate me ( should have known better than to expect anyone here to actually care about or like Bleach but I'm rambling. I was unaware that It broke the advertising rule however. I thought that only meant money stuff like for example If I was to advertise me friend who is a hentai artist or something ect. Again though not to sound like a broken record but thank you for closing it down.

zynco

Noragami bad? JoJo bad? Psycho Pass bad?

What

Taluun
mod
Best Friend

Kind of hated all 3 of them. Noragami just seemed like a show aping a lot of the shounen traits i didnt like in FMA, JoJo i feel like is only enjoyable if you buy into the memes from what I saw, and I hated the politics of Psycho Pass.

Electrochemist
data mod

this was hella rushed so idek (could probably move madoka from masterpiece to good honestly but its inbetween to me)

Kazakuri
mod
Watch Shoujo Ramune

Only did the ones that mattered.
Don't @ me

R0s3nb14d3

TehNut
Megumin Best Waifu

Lots I haven't seen

Simplistic

not really in any type of order but exactly what I expected

Zex
mod

I guess there's still a lot I need to see hmm

chesarka

Some of these tiers will inevitably change as I get back to the shows in question, but as they stand as of this comment:

Roberto98

I'm new to the site, i made the list and downloaded it but i don't know how to put in the comment, can someone help me? :)

Spelljinxer

Save the image
Upload it
Then do img( IMAGE LINK ) <- Without the spaces

Roberto98

what do you mean upload it? where?

Spelljinxer

Sites like Imgur

Spelljinxer

Lots I haven't seen from the top 100

Ghosticbac
Donator

Jessee

hoh
Donator

Simplistic

looks like someone my friend would make

MiyakoThug

ALL ANIME ARE MASTERPIECE BECAUSE STUDIOS WASTE THEIR MONEY, TIME AND EFFORT EVEN IF THE ANIME IS ABSOLUTELY SHIT. ANIME MUST BE TAKEN AS AN ENTERTAINMENT ONLY AND ALL ANIME MUST BE ACCEPTED IN THE COMMUNITY (EVEN IF IT IS PUPA).

D
O
N
O
T
C
H
A
N
G
E
M