Cop Craft - Episode 1 (Release Discussion)

papsoshea

Better than I expected, the loli-looking character made me think the worst. One of the better first episodes of the season thus far - I like it. Kei is a pretty cool main character. He lost his partner in a horrible way and now he has to team up with Tilarna - and the ending scene, shit got real. I look forward to the next episode.

What did you think of the episode?

• Favorite scene/moment?
  • Enjoying the series so far?
  • What do you expect or want to happen next?
5 Replies
HalfBlindShinobi

Satan can suck my dick. was honestly a line I did not expect to hear, but I'm glad that I gave it a chance.

Got some jazzy Cowboy Bebop vibes when the OP started but for some reason, it then gave me Kaguya-Sama vibes. Possibly just me. Though with the same studio who adapted the infamous Berserk controversy, it was difficult going into this with some sort of expectations, especially since I'm a sucker for buddy cop anime.

But in the end, it was far more than I expected and I'm excited to see what they have to offer. A pleasant underrated surprise.

KatieUD18

Finally took sometime to watch this. I'm a big fan of detective and crime shows so i loved the theme of the anime from the beginning. At first i thought the female MC would be annoying but she ended up being really interesting. I'm curious to see where the plot will take us.

Pixouls

still not sure how i feel about the cg. I think I will keep watching because I like the universe and the characters, but if the plot doesnt stay engaging I'll dump it.

cybergami

I'm loving it so far. Started watching it tentatively and got quickly taken aback. Very good opening episode, got immediately engrossed, the characters are very interesting and the voice actors are great picks for the role! And the opening was brutal.

nemunomune

Hoping the animation improves but generally things go the other way sadly. My experience with Millepense isn’t the best.

I am watching mainly because of Mayushii/Range Murata’s character designs. The story is ok so far. Seems like a relatively standard cop drama with some sci-fi elements.