Fire Force - Episode 5 Discussion

papsoshea

5th division is booty! Did Hibana think the 8th was weak? Arthur stupid af - took him long enough to figure out why he didn't have much power behind his attacks against that Infernal. Takehisa's ability allowing him to shoot (non-lethal) bullets the way he does is pretty dope. I wish that it didn't have that Shaft-NisioIsin visual style, it gets twitchy at times. Next episode we should see some revelation about Sister Iris and Hibana, oh and Shinra in action.

What did you think of the episode?

• Favorite scene/moment?
  • Enjoying the series so far?
  • What do you expect or want to happen next?
5 Replies
Goion

My boi Arthur has an IQ level of a fish.Also I think a lot of Jokes especially Arthur's one were pretty shitty.

Hakim567

Am i missing a joke?

Netsplite
Donator

The left hand joke from Arthur was pretty funny, not too bad overall and hopefully we will see more detail in the next episode.
Series does a poor job at storytelling so far, it might "click" soon but feels a bit disjointed right now.

Pinsin

I wish that people would just accept the fan service UwU and not hate on it! UwU

Kenshina
Donator

I think my favorite scene was Takehisa's showing off how he controls the bullets to get the dude in that alley way. I really like the concept of the series so far but i feel like it could be done better. Its still early and i hope like the storytelling improves and the jokes.