Warning this Review May Contain Spoilers-

Sigh This series doesn't deserve the amount of hate it gets for being a superhero anime, I just want to say that yeah this is another superhero anime but it is still good, please don't get put off because of the theme as it is really good. And I've also had enough of people saying it's a rip-off of this series or that series, I enjoyed it and I think it is worth it. So this is about a world where everyone has superpowers (known as quirks) but our main character is part of the small percentage that doesn't but still wants to become a hero. He's constantly bullied about it but even so he still powers through everyday in his own way, when he meets his idol and he is given the chance to change is fate (but I won't spoil too much as that is the whole point of the anime).

STORY

The story was good, it had a nice build up and good pacing. I was told that they were going quite slowly (I mean like 1 chapter per episode) but I think for this type of anime it developed well. Another thing about the story is that it is interesting and intriguing, the idea of superpowers is just something people dream about but here it is put into a story which is well done.

ANIMATION

The animarion was good, but obviously it wasn't perfect there were a few scenes where you couldn't see the face of thhe person speaking at a certain distance or the faces were slightly off, and angles could be seen as weirdly portrayed but all these things were more towards the minor side and honestly not too noticeable.

SOUND

Next is the sound, the opening was great and really catchy and the ending was perfect and I don't think I'll be able to pick one of them as my overall favourtie. The voice acting was also done to a high standard and I haven't got much to complain about here...yep that's it.

CHARACTERS

The characters were all unique and fun but I wish there was more development of the characters (yeah I know there will be a second series but still), this was probably were this show was lacking. Like they got everything else out the way, plot, character introduction and so on but pretty much zero character development for those other than Midoriya (who had a bit of development).

Anyway boom, review for the anime lottery club all done and hope you enjoy it xx

-SwiftArrowYui-
Please Note: Originally this Review was from anime-planet from my other account- AngelBeatsYui