I don't even know why I watched this, you can't keep up with ANYTHING. Random characters keep appearing out of nowhere and you have no idea who are they, angels? gods? people fighting among each other? I really liked the previous seasons I don't know if it was because I was dumb enough to like anything or because it was better, and after watching this I don't even feel like re-watching the old ones anymore. What a wreck.

Art: 7/10
Gotta admit it's okay, J.C never fails to impress. The characters looked memorable and the abilities graphics looked nice, sadly it's nowhere near as good as Railgun combat animations but it's better than previous Index seasons I guess. Despite everything, this is one of J.C's strengths in my opinion.

Story: 3/10
Nothing makes sense. I think you have to watch the visual novel to understand anything but that is no excuse for this poor writing. An anime series needs to stand up on its own otherwise just make it a TV Short or a teaser to that novel. No matter if the story is good or not I think it's poorly executed.

Sounds: 7/10
Fine I guess, isn't exactly anything to write home about, and I didn't notice any amazing OST either, might have been cause I generally didn't like the series so don't quote me on that. The ending song was okay though.

Characters: 3/10
There was absolutely no character development at all. If you watch the characters on their first appearance and at the end of the anime they all act and think the same. Except the "bad guy" as usual cause godmode Kamijo Toma punched sense into him.
I wish Misaka showed more action she literally did absolutely nothing, she is supposed to be #3 esper for god's sake. The whole anime doesn't need to revolve around her like Railgun series but come on, the little Misaka had more camera time than the original one.

Enjoyment: 2/10
Watching this anime is painful. It's so painful that every episode I thought about dropping it.
I gave this one point cause it made me smile every now and then at the absurdity of everything that was happening, I'm glad I had friends to talk to so we could mock this writing and it brought us something to talk about.
The second point was for nostalgia, it brought back some good days around the time I started watching anime, good old days.

Overall this is not worth watching, save your time if you're thinking about picking it up.