shroomz

when I search for torrents the program automatically selects the same episode multiple times to download - do i need a specific filter or sth?
edit: should I stay on tokyotosho as source for checking new releases? dont know that site :c

erengy

Yes, you need to set up some filters according to your preferences. See the support page for some information on how torrent filters work.

Tokyo Toshokan is the default feed simply because it's been the most stable one. Feel free to switch to another feed if you want.

shroomz

i tried a lot to get rid of the multiple selections of the same episodes but didnt work, is there a reason why the default filter select multiple times? id love to download automatically but this way it will load every episode multiple times :(
i also found a video but there is the same problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG7UAqTO1BU&t=140s

Or maybe i just get that wrong :c

erengy

How is it supposed to know which fansub groups and video resolutions you prefer? :) You can disable the default general filters (e.g. "Select currently watching") and create individual filters for the series you'd like to download.

shroomz

that is exactly what I needed, with filter set up for the fansub group it works perfectly fine - thank you :)