Rate the previous song posted!

Vadrone

The title pretty much covers it. There's been two different posts like this before, but both of them got purged when the site updated to 2.0.

Start off by rating the song the person before you posted, and then post your own song for the next person to rate.

Remember to make a new post instead of replying.

Here it goes:

Scar Symmetry - Morphogenesis

2121 Replies
Constantine

Oh shit, 9/10 song at least. very fucking good. edit: Listened to it like 5 times now, very good still

Here's mine:

Removed

[Removed]

Constantine

Did you check the message I sent you?

Vadrone

You should make a new post instead of replying.

Sinclair1

Gattaca soundtrack! I love that movie!

Constantine

Mfw you just replied to a 4 year old comment.. wow Im getting old fast.

Sinclair1

Sorry man, making you sad wasn't my intention at all. As far as this thread goes, you look exactly like you looked 4 years ago!

requiemsama

@Vadrone: Gotcha.

Vadrone

10/10 All the feels, u_uhhh_

Grant Bowtie - Cloud Nine

izzybear

It's Monstercat! Love them~ <3
I would have rated it a 7.5/10. ^^

Hakase

The game is 'rate the song above you,' not post your own song and ignore the one above you.

Vadrone

Responding to the post from @Morgvus - 7/10. I really liked the groove, and the music video was great as well.

Soilwork - This Momentary Bliss

snakdol

8/10, enjoyed it more than I expected. Really nice.

BL▲CK † CEILING - Legend

gronbuske

2/10 not sure what I listened to... Sounds like underwater noise to me.

Onmyouza - Konpeki no Soujin

Vadrone

You should make a new post instead of replying.

gronbuske

Think I got it, still feels odd. Not used to this type of forum.

gronbuske

TEST! IS THIS A NEW POST?

2/10 not sure what I listened to... Sounds like underwater noise to me.

Onmyouza - Konpeki no Soujin

Vadrone

You got it bro

Pluuu

@Morgvus The song has something I can't put my finger on, it reminds me of something else.. In other words, I found it kinda generic. 5/10, it's not bad, but nothing special.

AfkForever

hmm. found it pretty good. Can't describe why but, here is the rating 7/10
here is my vid

dorez

Pluuu
not really my jam but 5/10

Heres mine
Daoko- ずれてる - GRAVITY

Pluuu

@dorez Would have been so much better if it had not been over-sexualized, did like the rhythm tho. 6/10

dorez

hahah XD i was having second thoughts whether i should post MEMEME or Gravity
compare to MEMEME, Gravity is nowhere near sexual, if you check the music video lol
:D

Vadrone

You're such a hipster, I will never understand your musical taste. It did make my tap my feet though, so 5/10.

This song is from the same album as my original post, such a great album:

Strimmer

Your music sucks, this song has no harmony at all, although it sounds nice at times! 2.22/10

This is what REAL music is all about!

Indian supersong 2014 - Deepika Padukone | John Abraham

Pluuu
aabir
Donator

@Strimmer that sucks dicks ,even for bollywood music. If you can understand Hindi, listen to some actual music -

Also, punjabi music beats that hellspawn any fucking day. I avoid bollywood music like the plague, but holy shit you have shitty taste.

1/10

Don't count me,continue.

Pluuu

@Strimmer It's a masterpiece! Every aspect. The choreography is flawless, the lyrics are deep and intriguing and I need to watch it several times to digest the beauty of this.
3/10

GooBall

@Pluuu,

5/10:
Not my type of song, as I dislike rap, but later on it gets a bit better.

Ain't no rest for the wicked!

Pluuu

Next time make a new reply instead of replying to mine. Rap is a genre that is not for everyone, that is for sure, so I totally understand you.

Pluuu

@Gooball Color me impressed! So far in this thread, this is the only song I've added to my playlist. Very harmonic and enjoyable. Thanks! 9/10

GooBall

@Pluuu, Color me impressed too :D, the song doesnt sound like a song until later on so its not great to listen to with other types of songs, but on its own and just listening to its tale its very nice, so I give it a 7.5/10

SMASH THE FLIES!