Limited Time Official AniList Merch

matchai

Click here to check it out!

Howdy AniFriends!

It is finally happening! We are printing our first ever run of official merch with the help from our friends over at Cotton Bureau; known for their amazing shirt and print quality.

We have three amazing clothing articles available: the tri-blend vintage navy shirt, a 100% cotton navy shirt, and a tri-blend heather navy tank top.

As a special bonus, every purchase comes with one free month of "Supporter" status!
Once you've made your purchase, click here to verify your purchase and unlock your benefits.

26 Replies
Nycko
Donator

^ MRW

clearskyy
Donator

H A P P I E D A Y

Ethann

that tri-blend is the perfect color

haganbmj

Agreed, I wish every shirt I wore was the same color as that tri-blend.

PvaGlue

They look pretty good. The design is very lowkey which is good for people not wanting to wear some over the top anime gear. Probably will pick one up myself

SmilyT1
よつば

fulgur

would have bought if it had 404-chan or default avatar-kun, but regular logo isn't my thing. Hope they sell well though and you can expand the offerings!

Randomacts

I don't need it...

I don't need it...

I don't need it...

ahhh ... I'll have to think it over.

uwu
Donator

:)

JiKxn

Sadly they don't accept PayPal :'c

Djuncle

Those are some pretty hot shirts indeed.

sobson

CAN YOU EXTEND IT TO JUNE 28TH PLEASE ANILIST I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER

matchai
mod

It looks like you'll be able to squeeze in an order until June 29th at midnight GMT, so you're in luck!

sobson

awesome, thanks!

Blueberry

I prefer men's tshirt than women, I find it more comfortably.

Ahh. Shipping in my country is not available XD

dashwav
Donator

Man, if these shirts were like 10 bucks cheaper I would have picked one up for AnimeExpo this year. :feelspoorman:

Tpdd
Donator

While I'm not looking for a shirt at the moment, I'm more than happy to support you on Patreon. I hope that my pledge, albeit small in comparison of what you are actually worth, may be of some use when it comes to developing and hosting AniList/AniChart.

Keep up the good work guys!

TsukiHoshi

Is this available for shipping worldwide?

matchai
mod

Distribution for our merch is handled by CottonBureau. You might be able to find specifics as to where they ship here: https://cottonbureau.com/faq/shipping-and-delivery

jacobin

Ugh, I hate it when websites don't give the actual measurements of the shirts. I guess I'll just go one size larger and hope for the best.

Zex
mod

There's a size chart.

Just click the "View Size Chart" beneath the "Add to Shopping Bag" button, or scroll down to the bottom of the page.