Alternate Name: Ta_2
Hometown: Aichi, Japan
Birthday: November 11, 1983
Blood Type: O
Hobbies: Bicycling, karaoke, reading and video games.
Skills & Abilities: Calligraphy (5th level), drawing, pen/pencil writing (4th level), musical instruments.
He is a Japanese voice actor and singer, and he is affiliated with I'm Enterprise and Lantis. He is the vocalist of the rock band Oldcodex under his stage name Ta_2, who also provides the opening/ending themes of many of the anime he stars in. He not only sings but also composes some of the songs. He also belongs to Style Five, in charge of the endings of Free! He is known for his numerous roles in anime series, his main breakout roles in the West were as Takao in Kuroko no Basuke and especially as Makoto Tachibana in Free!. He is not only known for his voice in anime, but also in video games. For example, he gave voice to Noctis (FFXV) and Alfonse (FEH).
- People calling him accidentally Tatsuo, which should be the most common reading of the kanjis that form his given name.
- He's one of the better-looking voice actors in the industry of bishônen.
- He's known for talking very openly about his erotic preferences on radio shows, where he spends most of the time being censored.
- His motto is to always strive 120%.
- He wears glasses for playing too much video games.
- He debuted as a voice actor when he was 19 in 2002.
- He debuted as a singer in 2005.
- He collects figures of Marvel superheroes.
- He has a cat named Tama.
- He smokes and drinks alcohol a lot.
- He loves Disney stuff and even collects goodies.
- He used to play the piano when he was younger, but he's more interested in the guitar now.
- He's the youngest voice actor to have performed an ecchi scene in a BL drama.