Shukofukurou - Native Mac/iOS App for AniList
Shukofukurou is a native and lightweight multi service Anime and Manga Library management application for macOS and iOS that supports AniList, which allows you to manage your libraries easily from your Mac, iPhone or iPad. You can search and view title information, add new titles, import lists from different services and more.
Support our Project
Shukofukurou for iOS will become free once we reach our Patreon goal of $10 or more a month for at least three months or more.
If you want to support our development of this App, you can download the full version with donor-exclusive features on the Mac App Store
Download on the Mac App Store
Download iOS Version on the App Store
Mac: Current Version is 3.2.8 and requires macOS 10.11 El Capitan or later.
iOS: Current version is 1.3 and requires iOS 11.4 or later.
Mac Test Build: 3.3 Test 1
Note that some features like Manga List management, Profile and Character browser is reserved for people who donated to the project as a way to thank the user for supporting the project. The iOS version is paid app ($2.99) to cover distribution costs, but you may compile your own version for free by obtaining the source code (Note: Free Apple Developer accounts can only run the app on your iOS device for 7 days before you need to recompile it, unless you have a paid Apple Developer Account.). These are features that are time consuming to implement. Moreover, the Apple Developer's Program is required to distribute applications such as code signing the application so it won't cause issues with GateKeeper and distributing the app on the iOS App Store. This costs $99 a year including tax and it's not free, even if you distribute open source application. Without the program, I won't be able to continue developing the application since there is no way to distribute it.
Official beta builds through TestFlight are only available for active patrons and people who downloaded the App. To request access, become an active patron and there should be an invite link. Note that you must maintain an active pledge.
These restrictions only apply to the official binary and not the source code, which is free as in freedom. You are free to compile from source if you want these features for free since it's open source. Note that you need to provide the OAuth client id and secret before compiling the application. Otherwise, authorization won't work. Also, you will be responsible for compiling the updates as well. If you find this difficult, just use the official version.
Testing Beta Versions of Shukofukurou.
For macOS, these releases are obtainable on Github. They are marked as prerelease releases and will run independently from the main application as "Shukofukurou Next." App Store users can unlock the donor features in the beta releases.
For iOS, beta builds are restricted to active patrons. This is mostly because we have to release through TestFlight, which the invite is only available to active patrons who support the development of our apps monthly. If you want to help test new iOS releases while supporting future development of our apps, see our Patreon page for details.
Current Features (AniList)
- Anime and Manga List Management with Custom List support and ability to edit notes, reconsume count, privacy and start/end dates.
- Ability to Search for titles and view Information on Anime and Manga
- You can search for Characters and Staff when you use AniList as an active service (Standard on iOS, Donors only on the Mac version)
- Season and Airing Browser
- Ability to view character, cast and staff information from a title
- Read reviews on a title
- Import Lists from MyAnimeList, AniDB and Kitsu (Mac version only)
- Export lists to MyAnimeList XML or JSON (JSON currently only available on iOS, will be added to the macOS version soon)
- View List Statistics
- View Profiles and Lists from other users. (Mac version only)
- Trending Section
- Airing Notifications Mac version, donors only, standard on iOS)
- Light and Dark Mode Support
- Scrobbling on iOS via Share (iOS only, Crunchyroll App, Safari (Crunchyroll, VRV, Hidive))
- 100% native and light weight, no Electron crap and excessive memory usage
- Ability to read user notifications
- List Syncing (Donors only, standard on iOS)
- Advanced Search