Prince of Tennis series in Chronological order

drdiablo
How to watch the Prince of Tennis series in Chronological order including Episodes Movies and OVAs. This is the best sequence to watch the Prince of Tennis series to the best of my knowledge. 1 Prince of Tennis Episodes 1178 2 Atobes Gift Atobes Gift Movie 3 Futari No Samura The First Game Futari No Samurai The First Game Movie 4 A Day of the Survival Mountain OVA A Day of the Survival Mountain OVA 5 National Tournament OVA Episodes 113 6 National Semifinals OVA Episodes 1419 7 National Finals OVA Episodes 2026 8 Showdown in Englands Tennis Fortress Showdown in Englands Tennis Fortress Movie 9 Another Story I Kako to Mirai no Message OVA Another Story I Kako to Mirai no Message OVA 10 Another Story II Ano Toki no Bokura OVA Another Story II Ano Toki no Bokura OVA 11 The New Prince of Tennis Epsiodes 113 12 The New Prince of Tennis SPECIAL Episodes 17 13 The New Prince of Tennish OVA vs Genius Episodes 110 14 The Prince of Tennis II: Hyotei vs. Rikkai Game of Future 2 part movie 15 The Prince of Tennis II: U17 World Cup 1 13 episodes currently airing
1 Reply