[Spoiler] Sugar Apple Fairy Tale - Episode 4 Discussion

winddevil1
what are your thoughts about this episode? please share them with us : after saving her from the wolves he tried to confort her... but she was too angry/sad from losing her work that she literally just gave him his wing and said he can leave i dont think either of them wanted it to end like that tho so they will continue together Anne gave birth to a fairy from a blueberry lol fun fact that she already has a name... Challe giving her a warning to not go near humans he knows the deal surprised the fairy didnt want to stay with them tho Challe staying for the promissed sugar candy im sure thats just an excuse and that he feels bad for her since she didnt manage to finish her goal she went right into it but... beware of dirty clothes lol oh is she making one based on the blueberry fairy? having returned his wing as promissed he accepted to be her friend and even let her touch the wing how cute if they rush now they can stillreach the competition in time and this time with an original piece one that will not lose to the stolen art that she made before even if she doesnt win the competition cant wait to see jonas face after she beats him yes jonas doesnt even deserve a capital letter lol the way they entered sure was crazy they were lucky Hugh was there so they noticed both Anne and jonas pieces were made by the same person and they prefered Anne piece ... but gave the win to jonas cause it was much bigger but...what is this Mithril ate a full barrel worth of sugar LOL hahaha how low can jonas go even attacking Anne and saying shit like she was the one who stole his work lmao yeah lets see you make a new piece in front of the king now LOL i hope he gets thrown into jail after he loses jonas butterfly wasnt even worth looking at but meanwhile Anne made one that was a lot better than the original one but that also means its not the same therefore Wtf? theres no winner... i have no idea whats even happening lol guess she will need to come again next year a wish from the queen meanwhile... what to do with jonas? ask him to stand up just so she can slap him back down LOL not bad at all... but i expected more lastly Challe doesnt want that sugar candy he wants to wait until she is a true silver sugar artist which will take at least another year meanwhile he wont go anywhere i like how he keeps making up reasons to stay with her the smile... the grab + hand kiss they are sticking together lol and Mithril is back now an apology is given ... and explaining that he was always hiding in her carriage and never left wtf wasnt expecting that lol he will follow her forever and ever as well even if that means we need to hear his voice every episode... well apart from the random fact that there was no real winner even if its obvious Anne won they just made a dumb excuse this episode was easily one of the best of all the anime so far this season
No replies yet ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚