Chibi Tamago - The gacha style badge collection game
What is Chibi Tamago?
Chibi Tamago is a gacha styled forum based game, in which you collect points for watching anime and than exchange those points for a gacha draws or badge boosters. When you submit your points i will run a script which will pick a random badge from the pool, after that i send you the badge via a message on your profile. You can put your badges on your profile as well, but don't forget to keep track of them in this post, its where your game card is. Since its a gacha game you can and probably will obtain doubles, but dont worry you can exchange them with other players via the trade topic.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Make a post in this topic, creating your game card, the look of the game card is up to you, but it should have a space for counting points, and another one for showing your badge collection. The section for counting down points should have your current points, leftover points and the list of anime that give you those current points. Simple rule of 1 person 1 post, no replies to your own post, only edit them when you get a new Chibi Tamago or to track your points. You can find the links to the submission topic and the trade topic at the end of this post.
Informations on gathering points
Below are the amounts of points based on the number of episodes and type of show you watched.
+2 points for Movies, Specials and TV Shorts (the amount of episodes of the TV Short does not matter)
OVA's, ONA's, TV's and Hentai no matter the episode length (Rule 2 still applies, total runtime has to be more than 10 minutes) give :
+2 point for shows having 1 to 5 episodes
+4 points for a show with 6 to 13 episodes
+7 points for a show with 14 to 26 episodes
+10 points for shows with 27 to 50 episodes
+12 points for shows with 51 to 100 episodes
+15 points for any show that has more than 100 episodes
- Music videos and anything with a lower total runtime than 10 minutes don't count.
- You can use any anime that you finished watching up to 7 days from joining the game.
- To submit your points, go to the submission topic, write a post with a link to your game card post. After that wait for my reply with your badge.
- Don't forget to track completed anime, delete points and anime you used to get a gacha draw, and don't forget to add the badges you got.
- Don't track anime for leftover points, i will reply on your submission with how many leftover points you have after your submission, track the points by that information.
- Don't track ongoing shows or shows you are currently watching, add only completed shows to your gamecard.
Below is an example of how you should track the anime and points.
Leftover Points : 0
Current Points : 11
How can i spend my points?
You can use your points on several ways, below is the list of your options.
1. Gacha Draw
- Cost: 10
- Standard draw for 1 badge. No limitations, only standard Gacha Draws are gonna drop event badges.
2. Community Booster
- Cost: 20 points, Starting Pool: 3
- A cheap booster that gives 3 common badges, but its reserved for non collector rank players. A new booster will be added to the pool for each 20 points donated by other players.
3. Standard Booster
- Cost: 35 points, Starting Pool: 5
- A standard booster with 3 badges in it, with one badge being a guaranteed Rare. A new booster is added to the pool for each 100 points submitted by the players. Only normal gacha draws count for this.
4. Premium Booster
- Cost: 60 points, Starting Pool: 3
- A premium booster with 5 badges in it, inside it you will find 3 common badges, 1 guaranteed Rare badge and 1 guaranteed Rare or Super Rare badge. A new booster will be added to the pool monthly.
5. Collectors Booster
Cost: 20 points, Starting Pool: 3
Cost; 30 points, Starting Pool: 2
- Super Rare
Cost: 40 points, Starting Pool: 1
Special boosters meant to help you finish the collection. The boosters pool resets monthly, but they are only available for Senior Collectors.
- You can gift any number of your Leftover Points to another user.
- To do so use the submission topic, make a post there with the number of points you want to gift and the recipients nickname, use the mention system for that (@"users nickname").
- The recipient has to confirm he is accepting the gift by a short reply to that post.
- After that, both the recipient and the gifter track the changes in their points.
- Please no double posts
- If you have questions either send them to me on my profile or on our discord channel.
- Submissions only to submission topic.
- Profile has to be public.
- Badges should be presented with a img value between 150-200.
- Rewatches count as long as they can be checked on your profile.
- If you get a double, track it in your collection by adding the same badge for each copy of that badge you got from the draw.
- If you are getting a lot of badges, you can hide part of them under a spoiler tag and leave only those you wanna show outside of the spoiler, or hide all of them.