[Spoilers] One Punch Man 2 - Episode 1 Discussion

AniBlade
Original Title: Ahh...One Punch Man RIP Animation Quality OK Let me start with its not as bad as I expected but its still pretty bad. In the first episode youll realize the difference right off the bat and if you didnt go rewatch the first season again and go back to it. This made me realize what an awesome job Madhouse did. Mind you Im saying that J.C did terrible job. They did decently well but in comparison to S1: nohohoho nohoho. The animation is plagued with inadequate special effects and compared to the vibrant colors in Season 1 Season 2 is shrouded by a monotonous cool palette. I couldnt find myself thinking that the fights were epic at all as well as not seeing much scenes of it. I dont want to go full detail on this so imma leave it at that. The story seems like its going to be interesting with new characters in the mix so Im looking forward to that too and hopefully Saitama gets some recognition since it looks like the Hero Association is keeping him under the radar from his achievements.
84 Replies