I want to say I don't like super heroes at all. Never saw any marvel movie, never followed Spiderman or Batman, etc. So it is really really impressive how much I like Boku no Hero. It has to be Japan. Those crazy-genious japanese people can make anything to be the most epic shit ever, so with super heroes they just have no limits. Welcome to the most epic anime ever done, where everything (Art style, animation, characters, soundtrack....) is made to be EPIC.

Boku no Hero tell us the story about Midoriya Izuku and how he will become the greatest hero ever. This anime's world is used to super heroes and villains cause around 80% of the population have some especial power wich they call Quirks. Midoriya Izuku really admires heroes and has a really strong sense of justice, his dream is to become the greatest hero ever like All Might, the number 1 hero on the world who posses the quirk called "One for All". Sadly, Midoriya Izuku does NOT have a quirk, so his dreams cannot be acomplished... or so he though.

One day he gets rescued from a villain by the greatest hero All Might and after that Midoriya discover how All Might powers are getting worse and worse cause of a big injury... Next day, the same villain attack Midoriya's friend Katsugi Bakugo. The situation gets complicated and no hero can help o that moment cause they are busy dealing with other villains too, and All Might powers are off temporarily cause of the injury, so he can't help and gets realy frustrated because of that. But Midoriya Izuku, who was witnessing the situation, couldn't resist any longer and went to rescue his friend alone, without quirk or a plan. When Bakugo ask him what is he doing he could only say his legs moved on their own, that he looked like he was asking for help. That heroic action was heard by All Might and motivatred him so much that a burst of his powers came back and so he could save the situation.

After all that, All Might, impressed by the strong sense of justice of Midoriya Izuku, tells to this one how his heroic action, how someone without a quirk just couldn't help to go help and try his best encouraged him to get his power back for a bit. He told him that most of the top heroes had one thing in common: Their bodies moved before they had a chance to think. So last he told Midoriya Izuku one last thing: "You can become a hero".

The story is full of epic moments, the ost and awesome art style and animation help a lot to get that epicism. The pacing is a bit slow cause it is telling us the start of Midoriya Izuku development to become a real hero and cause there is a lot of different characters with different personalities and quirks, so I think it is a necessary thing to get good character development. We will see season by season how Midoriya Izuku and the others grow up and get stronger till they become the new top heroes, so things can only get better and better. To the day I write this, they are airing 3rd season and things are just more and more epic, and I can definitely say they are doing and awesome job, so go watch it and don't miss this extremely epic adventure!

Boku no Hero is ALL ABOUT EPICISM.