Anime Characters that you hate

RoyalReaper

Just what the title says. Let that hate devour your soul and take control as you type the filth that shouldn't exist.

165 Replies
rarely

I absolutely hated this character
https://anilist.co/character/88573/Subaru-Natsuki
He is stupid, incompetent, selfish, and probably an autist. I've always wanted to kill him because he never knew his place and was so fucking retarded.

RoyalReaper

Understandable, have a great day. But best girl was Emilia, amirite.

rarely

Definitely hands down could be my waifu

LordSig

OMFG... I thought i was the only one xD

zynco

Personally, I found Subaru to be a realistic protagonist. Sure, it's not really fun to see a person mentally break down, but it adds another layer to the "revive from death" power that he has. It showcases that it's takes a mental toll on him, having to redo an event every single time he dies, learning a new insane timeline that could have happened, then dying and restarting like it never happened. He then overcame this fear and began to work hard in order to achieve a proper ending in which they live.

His attitude might be annoying, but his actions and reactions are realistic and respectable. Though I completely understand where you're coming from since a lot of people dislike Subaru.

papsoshea

Wouldn't necessarily use the word hate, but I really didn't like Bakugo from BNHA. From my perspective, I just find it hard to see how his character can be redeemed in any way possible. His reasoning for being a Hero doesn't sit well with me along with how he acted and treated Midoria from childhood to current. Bakugo basically encourages Midoria to commit suicide earlier in the series, then you have all the other things that bug me about his character, being obnoxious, unreasonable, rude, disrespectful, abusive and just too loud.

Pockeyramune919

LYNN KAIFUN.

FUCK HIM FOR EXISTING. AND FUCK YOU FOR MAKING ME REMEMBER HIM.

On a less blood-boiling note, Fuuka Akitsuki, or at the very least, her anime incarnation.

Akane Tendo from Ranma 1/2 is pretty damn insufferable for me, especially in early seasons, but she grows better as the show goes on, or at least I grew to kind of ignore her.

RoyalReaper

I liked Fuuka, what you didn't like about her?

And really man, you had to leave that in there. Come on man, why you gotta break ma self-esteem like dat

Pockeyramune919

I just found her bland thought she didn't have as much chemistry with Yuu as Koyuki (childhood friend) or hell, even Sara did. She also just came off as annoying and selfish. Again, she's handled better in the manga, but the end of anime really left a bitter taste in my mouth and Fuuka's the primary reason.

maxhaus10

I agree. I love the Manga. Although I like how they managed the ending in the Anime.

Pockeyramune919

Eh. I write my feelings in my review. I think the manga's fine, at best. I really don't like the anime's ending however.

Aldnox

I can't stand Swim Swim, fuck that bitch.

RoyalReaper

Ayaya!

MoriWinter

anime-Iris from pokémon was shit for a long time in my books.

then i found this:

all that "you're such a child" feels kinda hot now :D

IFrostZI

1.Kyubey
2.Kyubey
3.Kyubey
4.Mineta
5.Kyubey again

RoyalReaper

Aaah......Mineta doesn't deserve such hate but he's a mere perverted boi, he knows better

AliceLilit

Ohhh Kyubey was framed.

zynco

To be honest the writer's probably made her an asshole just so she can get development since she's the MC in the new movies.

Settonn

Your waifu

RoyalReaper

You watch your mouth here bud. I can end you with 100 thousand IQ, nobody talks shit about ma waifu except me

raitootaku

What if my waifu is Holo?

CarlosKnD

Many will hate me for this... Shinji from Evangelion. Fucking useless piece of shit

RoyalReaper

Dude, nobody likes that gay bitch

Daybreak

I thought he was a great character.

plz dont kill me

RoyalReaper

Well you thought WRONG

zynco

Great in terms of depth? Sure. Not so much likable, that's why everyone hates him.

ReltihFloda8
venerablemonster
Donator

I know Miho isn't the most interesting character in the world, but I'm curious why you hate her.

ReltihFloda8

No particularly deep reason or anything, I just found her presence, her character, excruciatingly Boring, as you can tell by my list, I'm not the biggest fan of Bakuman, but god damn, such a dull plot device of a love interest is honestly a Cherry on top of a shit Sunday.

ReltihFloda8

What a good sport, even though I'm shitting on your favourite manga you still liked My comment.

venerablemonster
Donator

Haha, we've all got different tastes and opinions. I like hearing different views on stuff. Thanks for taking the time to respond to me.

ReltihFloda8

No problem

ReltihFloda8

I totally forgot about this fuck boy:

https://anilist.co/character/86683/Hawk

RoyalReaper

You don't disrespect the Captain of Left-overs and live to tell the tale

avnore

I hate that thing with a passion.

ReltihFloda8

I love how you say that thing, rather then that guy or that pig.

RoyalReaper

For me, I have quite a lot:

1. Shirou Emiya from Fate franchise
  2. Kyoya Hibari from Hitman Reborn
  3. Shuu Ouma from Guilty Crown
  4. Yukiteru Amano from Mirai Nikki
  5. Lefiya from DanMachi Season 2
  6. Makoto Itou from School Days
  7. Shinji Ikari from Neon Genesis Evangelion
  8. Every fucking character from Doraemon
  9. Muroi from Shiki
4digitmen

Yeah, gonna throw out a wild guess and say you havent read the Visual Novel for fate/stay night, and assume Shirou is really dumb. His inner monologue is not voiced in the adaptations. Hes a different character in the anime and the visual novel.

RoyalReaper

I hate the guy too much to even consider playing them....

4digitmen

But you dont know him, you know "him" from an adaptation that butchered him and made him into another character.

RoyalReaper

Really? So you recommend I play the VN, which one though?

4digitmen

Fate/stay night. Its super easy to get and set up. Now, im a pirate myself so ill just say that theres a certain site when you search up "fate stay night download" that pops up and its the Realta Nua version of the game (a much more polished version of the original, its official) already English patched. After downloading (or buying the game for way too much, ill let you choose) the game, the fate stay night subreddit has a super easy to follow guide on how to install a proper English patch (the one prepatched is missing a couple of components) and how to set up save files so they actually work properly. Just follow that and once your done have fun reading the masterpiece.

RoyalReaper

Thanks for the advice. I'll get to it after I finish another VN I'm already reading "Saya no Uta", I recommend you play/read it too!

4digitmen

Ill put it on my list, its made by Urobuchi after all.

tinyraccoon

Does that have H scenes? I like Saber and don't want to lewd her.

4digitmen

Yes, but Realta Nua has an option to turn them off and give a more lore friendly scene (I 100% RECOMMEND THIS). The writing in the H scenes is so bad its extremely obvious they were an after thought, and Nasu himself has gone on record saying they are not canon and instead the lore friendly scene is canon (UBW anime makes it officially canon).

Snotra

Shirou and Shinji, say no more !

Shuu and Yukiteru was juste forgettable.

Shirogiri

Yukiteru Amano and Yuno Gasai are just.....no thanks